Canadian Study Permits

An individual who is a foreign nationality holder enrolled at the Canadian Designated Learning Institution (DLI) is required to obtain a permit for study. It is a status document for studying in Canada that gives temporary permission to the foreign national for a limited period.

The applicant should apply for this document before moving to Canada. However, the holder of a student permit cannot travel using this document. The visa is required to travel to and from Canada.

Consult With Us Now